| > > Personal account of my career
Personal account of my career
of interest :
- Obesity: Metabolically healthy obese subjects, transition from
obesity to type 2 diabetes, factors involved in weigh regain.
- Diabetes: cystic fibrosis related diabetes and gene expression
regulation by insulin and glucose
- A fully equipped lab for precise human phenotyping, physiologic
and intervention studies in the field of nutrition and physical
- 3 bed for various studies
- Physiological studies (i.e. euglycemic hyperinsulinemic
clamp, tissue biopsy)
- Body composition facility (DEXA and access to CT-scan).
- Energy metabolism (VO2max, 3 indirect calorimeters, mass
spectrometer for doubly labeled water).
- Complete training room
- Facility for dietetic interventions.
- CIHR, genome Canada and cystic fibrosis foundation.
- Fondation du CHUM