MDRC seeks to provide researchers with the best resources possible
to foster leading-edge research and collaborations. Hence, a number
of key activities have been centralized into service cores to optimize
the use of collective resources, and maximize the leverage power
of our funds. These cores offer services to both MDRC researchers
and the scientific community at large. Please contact MDRC@crchum.qc.ca
for more information.
- Quantification of insulin, c-peptide, glucagon, TNF-a & many other analytes in plasma and cell media using ELISA or AlphaLISA
- beta- & alpha-cell mass quantifications as well as proliferation measurements using immunohistochemistry
- Quantification of apoptosis, proliferation, migration, protein translocation & mitochondrial mass on the cellular imager Operetta
- O2 consumption, CO2 production and glycolysis flux measurements using the XF24 analyzer (Seahorse)
firstname.lastname@example.org or visit
facilities web pages for more information.
- Metabolic investigations in humans
- Nutritional interventions
- Lifestyle behavioural research