| > > Invited Lectures
- Division of Endocrinology and Metabolism, Dept. of Medicine,
Medical College of Vermont, Burlington, Vermont, USA. Ubiquitin-dependent
proteolysis - roles in muscle protein turnover and spermatogenesis.
March 13, 2000.
- Canadian International Workshop on Anorexia Cachexia Syndrome.
Montreal, Canada. The ubiquitin-proteasome system and muscle
protein wasting. October 2, 2002
- Dept. of Pathology, Université de Montréal.
Role of ubiquitin dependent proteolysis during spermatogenesis.
October 27, 2003
- Alberta Cancer Board Annual Research Meeting, Banff, Alberta.
Molecular signature of cancer cachexia: regulation of the
ATP-ubiquitin-proteasome dependent proteolytic system in
skeletal muscle. November 13, 2003
- Sixth International Workshop on Proteasomes, Clermont-Ferrand,
France. Role of the ubiquitin system in spermatogenesis.
April 26, 2005
- National Research Council Canada Biotechnology Research
Institute, Montreal, Canada. Functions of ubiquitin dependent
proteolysis during spermatid development. June 28, 2005